Press Release: April 24, 2012
Using Drupal, 2nd Edition--New from O'Reilly Media: Choosing and Configuring Modules to Build Dynamic Websites
Sebastopol, CA—Using Drupal, 2nd Edition (O'Reilly Media, $44.99 USD) focuses on Drupal 7, the latest version of this open source system. Each project spans an entire chapter, with step-by-step "recipes" to help you build out the precise functionality the site requires. With this book, developers new to Drupal will gain experience through a hands-on introduction, and experienced Drupal developers will learn real-world best practices.
- Learn Drupal's concepts and building blocks, and how everything works together
- Hit the ground running. Build your first Drupal site hands-on
- Explore solutions that meet each project's requirements, and discover why specific modules were selected
- Understand the projects through case studies, including the client's needs and desires
- Learn how to configure modules with a bird's-eye view of how they work
- Discover new modules, including Drupal Commerce, Media, and Workbench
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920010890.do