Press Release: May 3, 2012
New Release from Microsoft Press--Working with Microsoft® FAST™ Search Server 2010 for SharePoint®
Sebastopol, CA—Deliver powerful search tools to your clients—using Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint. Led by three search experts, you'll learn how to deliver advanced intranet search capabilities and build custom, search-driven applications for your business. Use your skills as a SharePoint architect or developer to configure and program this server for different search scenarios, based on real-world examples.
Discover how to:
- Integrate FAST Search Server for SharePoint into your existing SharePoint architecture
- Use best practices to develop solutions specific to your business
- Enable users to search millions of SharePoint documents efficiently
- Master powerful indexing and data modification techniques
- Expand document processing capabilities to handle data more effectively
- Develop custom search applications and web parts
- Configure your server for current content volume, and plan for future expansion
- Manage search operations and monitor performance directly from SharePoint
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0790145334527.do
Working with Microsoft® FAST™ Search Server 2010 for SharePoint®
Publisher: Microsoft Press
By Mikael Svenson, Marcus Johansson, Robert Piddocke
Print ISBN: 9780735662223 Ebook ISBN: 9780735662209
Print Price: $34.99 Ebook Price: $27.99
About Microsoft Press
Microsoft Press is a division of Microsoft Corporation. Established in 1985, Microsoft Press publishes self-paced learning materials on Microsoft products and associated technologies. Microsoft Press products are available in a variety of formats for individual users, IT professionals, and developers. Since 2009, Microsoft and O'Reilly Media have shared the editorial direction and development of Microsoft Press products. O'Reilly also handles sales, distribution, customer service, and some administrative functions.
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room