Press Release: October 25, 2012
QuickBooks 2013: The Missing Manual--New from O'Reilly Media: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2013
Sebastopol, CA—Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2013, and as the program's Official Guide, QuickBooks 2013: The Missing Manual ($34.99, O'Reilly Media) puts you firmly in control. Expert author Bonnie Biafore gives you step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items quickly.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Find key info fast. Rely on QuickBooks' Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
- Exchange data with other programs. Move data between QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and other programs.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920022695.do
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.