Press Release: October 29, 2012
Sebastopol, CA, October 29, 2012—O'Reilly's Fluent Conference explores Java Script, HTML5, and other tools and technologies driving the Web on May 28-30 in San Francisco, CA. Dedicated to showcasing and sharing the latest knowledge about progressive web development, Fluent gives developers the chance to share their hard-earned knowledge. Fluent covers everything from the technical aspects of Node.js, ECMAScript specs, and CoffeeScript to practical front-end issues involving Backbone.js, CSS3, browser APIs, as well as gaming and data visualization leaning on Canvas and WebGL. The call for proposals for Fluent 2013 has opened.
Fluent chairs Simon St. Laurent and Peter Cooper request proposals on many aspects of the Web as a platform, including but in no way limited to:
- Web browser technology and performance
- Graphics and game development for Web and mobile using HTML5
- Using Web technologies to build native apps (e.g. PhoneGap, Windows 8)
- Data visualization tools and techniques
- UI and user experience creation through Web technologies
- Mobile-targeted web application development
- Structural and MVC frameworks (e.g. Backbone.js, Spine, Knockout.js)
- Node.js and other server-side runtimes
Submit your proposal by December 10, 2012. Registration opens January 24, 2013.
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Media Relations – Corporate & North America
Media Relations – Japan
Media Relations – United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1252 721284