Help your organization join the DevOps revolution
About This Video
- Helps you skill up your DevOps knowledge without a strong set of prerequisites
- Deliver continuously improved software by showcasing the most advanced tools and techniques
- Acquire a deeper insight into implementing DevOps in your organization and deliver results from day 1
DevOps is becoming a reality in the IT workplace. Being able to master and manage the basic tools for DevOps is the first step towards success.
This video course follows a unique approach to modern DevOps using cutting-edge tools and technologies such as Ansible, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform.
This video course starts by explaining the organizational alignment that has to happen in every company that wants to implement DevOps in order to be effective, and the use of cloud datacenters in combination with the most advanced DevOps tools to get the best out of a small team of skilled engineers. It also delves into how to use Kubernetes to run your applications in Google Cloud Platform, minimizing the friction and hassle of maintaining a cluster but ensuring its high availability.
In this course you are going to learn how to use Ansible to manipulate remote servers in a structured and organized manner and set up the required level of continuous integration tools to automate the full pipeline.
This video is for engineers and companies that want to learn the minimum set of required technologies and processes to be successful in the DevOps world.
This video course also targets system administrators, developers, and IT professionals who would like to employ DevOps techniques and best practices to manage IT infrastructures or would like to acquire the necessary skills needed to work in DevOps teams.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : DevOps in the Real World
- Chapter 2 : Cloud Data Centers - The New Reality
- Chapter 3 : Docker
- Chapter 4 : Continuous Integration
- Chapter 5 : Infrastructure as Code
- Chapter 6 : Server Provisioning Using Ansible
- Title: DevOps Fundamentals
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789345742
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
10+ Hours of Video Instruction Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons has more than 10 hours of comprehensive video …
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …
DevOps with GIT(Flow) Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, ELK, JIRA
Complete Hands-On DevOps course that will demonstrate efficient use of DevOps Tool Chain About This Video …