Proven Methods for Stock Market SUCCESS!
"Amy's book is a treasure trove of success stories you should read carefully - each of these investors share what could help you find the top 2% of great stocks." —William J. O'Neil, Chairman & Founder of Investor's Business Daily and author of How to Make Money in Stocks
"All you need are one or two great stock in a year and you can achieve some outstanding results." —David Ryan, three-time U.S. Investing Champion
Millions of investors around the world have used William O'Neil's bestseller How to Make Money in Stocks as their guide to profiting in the stock market.
Now, the most successful investors explain exactly how they have used O'Neil's CAN SLIM method to generate outsized returns. Packed with tips, strategies, lessons, and do's and don'ts, How to Make Money in Stocks Success Stories gives first-hand accounts explaining the ins and outs of applying CAN SLIM in real situations, in the real market.
Learn how one woman, with no financial background at all, used the CAN SLIM method to get back on her feet after losing her husband and then shortly after, losing her job; she now invests full time and travels the world. She and many other regular people who have made huge gains with O’Neil’s investing method give their first-hand insights that can help anyone who reads this book.
"Anyone can become a successful investor," writes Amy Smith. "The success stories in this book will inspire you and show you how to find the market's biggest winners."
Whether you're just starting out or have been in the market for years, this hands-on companion to the classic stock investing guide gives you the keys to beating the market on a consistent basis.
Table of contents
- Open 00:00:18
- Foreword 00:04:42
- Preface 00:04:49
- Chapter 1: Entering The Dojo: The Decision to Start Investing or to Achieve Greater Results 00:06:34
- Chapter 2: White Belt: Understanding the Trend and Market Timing 00:03:34
- Chapter 3: Dojo Training: Following a Proven Strategy to Find Winning Stocks 00:13:52
- Chapter 4: Belt Promotion: One Stock Victory at a Time 00:11:44
- Chapter 5: Kicking the Bag: Learning to Take Losses and Sell Rules 00:07:04
- Chapter 6: Sparring with the Opponent: Arguments with the Ego 00:11:57
- Chapter 7: Breaking Boards: Successful Trades and Lessons Learned 1:01:23
- Chapter 8: Black Belt Testing: Life-Changing Moments in Investing 00:37:44
- Chapter 9: Becoming a Master: Continually Studying the Market 00:07:51
- Chapter 10: Black Belt Trading: Investing Like a Pro 00:48:30
- Chapter 10 continued 00:44:36
- Chapter 11: Grandmaster: Legendary Investor Bill O'Neil 00:21:49
- Appendix A: The Method of Our Success by W. Scott O'Neil 00:11:05
- Appendix B: Chris Gessel 00:07:32
- Appendix C: Matthew Galgani 00:04:49
- Appendix D: IBD Workshops 00:06:23
- Appendix E: Helpful Information 00:09:16
- Close 00:00:39
- Title: How to Make Money in Stocks Success Stories: New and Advanced Investors Share Their Winning Secrets (Audio Book)
- Release date: January 2013
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: None
You might also like
Swing Trading For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Increase profit and limit risk with swing trading basics Swing trading is all about riding the …
Investing Crash Course in Currency Trading, An: Trading and Investing in the Forex and Futures Markets
If you are going to trade currencies, you had better shorten the learning curve! Experienced broker …
Technical Analysis For Dummies, 4th Edition
Grasp and apply the basic principles of technical analysis Savvy traders know that the best way …
Technical Analysis 101: New York Institute of Finance Virtual Class (Video)
In Technical Analysis 101, world-renowned technical analyst Ralph Acampora introduces the field’s essentials, providing a professional …