You’ll get access to O’Reilly data and AI experts. Deep dives into some of the hottest topics in the industry. Intriguing case studies. And a chance to try out new technologies in a live coding environment—all without stepping onto a plane.
ML in Production
You’ve built a cool model and you want to get it in front of users. Whether you need to break free of Jupyter Notebooks, resolve problems that plague a majority of machine learning projects, or deploy machine learning models and applications to the cloud, these sessions offer a variety of strategies and practices from top companies for deploying machine learning projects in production.
Stream processing is key to data integration, as companies must efficiently and effectively process and analyze growing amounts of data in real time. The architecture, features, and capabilities of tools like Spark, Flink, Kafka, Pulsar, and Ray help businesses grow and thrive at a faster pace. These sessions explore streaming and real-time data and how to store, scale, and analyze this gold mine of information.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
Day One features content on Machine Learning in Production. We will cover the following:
- MLOps with Jenkins and Prometheus
- MLFlow and Kubeflow fundamentals
- Optimizing ML for production
Day Two features content on Streaming Data. We will cover the following:
- Apache Spark on Kubernetes
- Digital Twins
- A Lyft case study
- Batch and stream processing with Apache Beam
This Superstream is for you because...
You'll fast-track career-boosting skills with this event via technical sessions and interactive Katacoda training.
An understanding of data science and machine learning fundamentals.
About your hosts
Alistair Croll is a best-selling author specializing in technology and business strategy. He co-founded Coradiant (acquired by BMC in 2011) and helped launch Rednod, CloudOps, Bitcurrent, Year One Labs, and other early-stage companies. He works with startups on business acceleration and advises companies on innovation and technology. Alistair tries to mitigate chronic ADD by writing about far too many things at Solve For Interesting.
Rachel Roumeliotis, vice president of content strategy at O'Reilly, leads an editorial team that covers a wide variety of topics ranging from full-stack to open source in the enterprise to emerging programming languages. She’s a program chair of O’Reilly’s OSCON, TensorFlow World, and Strata Data & AI Conferences. Rachel has been working in technical publishing for 10 years, acquiring content in many areas including mobile programming, UX, computer security, and AI.
Table of contents
ML in Production
- Accelerating Your Organization: Making Data Optimal for ML - Shubhankar Jain and Jin Yang
- Robust ML Ops with Open Source: ModelDB, Jenkins, and Prometheus - Manasi Vartak
- Continuous ML and AI: Hands-On with Kubeflow and MLflow Pipelines - Chris Fregly
- Distributed Training in the Cloud for Production-Level NLP Models - Liqun Shao
- Streaming Microservice Architectures with Kafka and Istio Service Mesh - Kai Wahner
- Redis + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale Out Your Continuous App - Dave Nielsen
- How Lyft Built a Streaming Data Platform on Kubernetes - Micah Wylde
- Unifying Batch and Stream Processing with Apache Beam - Austin Bennett
- Title: O'Reilly Strata Data and AI Superstream
- Release date: March 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920430919
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
O'Reilly Strata Data Conference 2019 - New York, New York
The 2019 Strata Data Conference NYC, the biggest Big Data conference in the world, was a …
More than half of the analytics and machine learning (ML) models created by organizations today never …
Learning SQL, 3rd Edition
As data floods into your company, you need to put it to work right away—and SQL …