7+ Hours of Video Instruction
Learn How to Work with Real-World Data to Derive Actionable Business Insights
Product Analytics for Data-Driven Decisions: Derive Insights from Web Analytics Data will explore core concepts that will help viewers work with their data, identify bias in data sets, differentiate good data from bad data, and ultimately derive insights to help make actionable business decisions. Learners will see real-world examples of successful product analytics and learn how to utilize qualitative and quantitative measures for desirable outcomes.
Instructor Joanne Rodrigues is an accomplished data scientist, enterprise manager, and entrepreneur who applies machine learning/statistical algorithms to business strategy. Through eight unique video lessons, Rodrigues will provide in-depth training in the data generating process, psychological and neurological theories of behavior, implementing statistical tools in survey design and psychometric techniques, and much more.
What You Will Learn
- Identify and create good metrics and KPIs to drive growth
- Avoid common pitfalls in understanding your data
- Move from raw data to inference and strategy
- Product, Consumer, or User Data Scientists
- Product, Marketing, Research or Business Analysts
- Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
- There is no prior knowledge or requirements for this course.
Who Should Take This Course?
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Sams, and Que Topics include: IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of contents
- Part 1: Theory Building Techniques in Product Analytics
- Lesson 1: Explore the Data-Generating Process
- Lesson 2: Theory Building
- Lesson 3: Behavior Change
- Part 2: Testing Theories in Product Analytics: Feature/Metric Development
- Lesson 4: Learn Basic Statistical Techniques and Common Pitfalls
- Lesson 5: Conceptualization, Operationalization and Metric Development
- Lesson 6: Metric Development Process
- Lesson 7: Index Creation
- Lesson 8: A/B Testing
- Title: Product Analytics for Data-Driven Decisions: Derive Insights from Web Analytics Data
- Release date: June 2022
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 0137907745
You might also like
Product Analytics: Applied Data Science Techniques for Actionable Consumer Insights
This guide shows how to combine data science with social science to gain unprecedented insight into …
Whether you’re a startup founder trying to disrupt an industry or an entrepreneur trying to provoke …
Data Science for Marketing Analytics
Turbocharge your marketing plans by making the leap from simple descriptive statistics in Excel to sophisticated …
Advancing into Analytics
Data analytics may seem daunting, but if you're an experienced Excel user, you have a unique …