Go from beginner to React.js expert by building an Instagram-like web app with React 16, React Router, Redux, and Firebase!
About This Video
- Learn the modern way of building web applications
- Build an Instagram-like web app from the ground up!
React has rapidly become one of the most powerful tools for building web applications. Top sites using React include Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Airbnb, and more! This course is perfect for entrepreneurs or startups looking to bring their ideas to life; React developers command some of the highest salaries in the development world. This course is designed to turn students with no programming/web development experience into accomplished React developers.
This course will show you how to:
- Build a sophisticated Photowall Web Application with React, Redux, and CSS
- Use Redux to manage your data and make it more predictable and easier to debug
- Connect your application to Firebase, a powerful database.
- Use React Router to navigate through your application
- Create class components
- Use JSX to build your user interface
- Use props to pass data
- Compartmentalize your web page into components
- Update component state to ensure responsive and interactive applications
By the end of the course, you will have built a sophisticated Photowall web application with React, Redux, and CSS. This powerful application will impress even the most senior developers and ensure you have hands-on skills in React and Redux that you can bring to any project or company.
Who this book is for
Beginners who want to build and manage a sophisticated Photowall Web Application with React, Redux, and CSS.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Getting Started
- Chapter 3 : ES6 Crash Course (Optional)
- Chapter 4 : React Intro
- Chapter 5 : React - State Management
- Chapter 6 : React-Router
- Chapter 7 : Redux
- Chapter 8 : Redux (2) - Comments
- Chapter 9 : Firebase Redux
- Chapter 10 : Wrapping up
- Title: The Complete React Js and Redux Course - Build Modern Web Apps
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789950656
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more! About This Video …
Learn React for Modern Web Applications
Nearly 6 Hours of Video Instruction React is an extremely popular tool for creating websites. It …