In the last few chapters, some mnemonics were introduced but not discussed in details. In this chapter, we discuss those undiscussed mnemonics. After completion of the chapter, the reader should be able to understand how to
- Implement table look-up method.
- Communicate with the external data memory.
- Interchange bytes by a single instruction.
- Perform multiplications and divisions using MUL or DIV instructions.
- Get proper entry point among multiple subroutines.
- Perform BCD arithmetic.
12.1 | Introduction
Table 12.1 lists a few of mnemonics, which were introduced in the previous chapters. However, their discussions were left pending for this chapter. Here, we will discuss those instructions and also identify ...