Accounting Principles 11th edition, by Weygandt, Kimmel, Kieso provides students with a clear introduction to financial accounting that is full of real world and relevant examples to students lives. The Team for Success authors understand where students struggle in this course and have developed a learning system that illustrates the accounting cycle and key transactions, while giving them the tools to apply their learning through sample exercises throughout the chapter. By expanding coverage of IFRS, this edition keeps students at the forefront of global issues that impact their future careers in business and accounting.
Students get accounting when using Weygandt Accounting Principles with WileyPLUS because we make learning accounting easy and accessible for today's different types of learners. Written in a concise, clear, and conversation way, Weygandt Accounting Principles provides just the right amount of information students need to come to class prepared, while powerful visuals and Interactive Tutorials make complex accounting concepts possible to absorb quickly.
Starting with the building blocks debits and credit of the accounting cycle through a sole proprietorship, Weygandt Accounting Principles creates a solid foundation for later success in the course and subsequent business and accounting courses. This accounting principles text is known for the most relevant and easy to understand examples, while teaching students the accounting cycle through the lens of one consistent story of Pioneer Advertising Agency.Students using WileyPLUS do real accounting, get real results. WileyPLUS is a student-centered learning and assessment online environment.
Students come to class prepared because the program is a designed to meet the needs of today's accounting classroom with an innovative question design that facilitates effective learning of accounting concepts, skills, and procedures.
More students get accounting when using Weygandt, Accounting Principles with WileyPLUS, because they can Read It, See It, Do It - Get It.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- MAKING YOUR STUDIES PAY
- Chapter 1: ACCOUNTING IN ACTION
- Chapter 2: THE RECORDING PROCESS
- Chapter 3: ADJUSTING THE ACCOUNTS
- Chapter 4: COMPLETING THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE
- Chapter 5: ACCOUNTING FOR MERCHANDISING OPERATIONS
- Chapter 6: INVENTORIES
- Chapter 7: ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Chapter 8: FRAUD, INTERNAL CONTROL, AND CASH
- Chapter 9: ACCOUNTING FOR RECEIVABLES
- Chapter 10: PLANT ASSETS, NATURAL RESOURCES, AND INTANGIBLE ASSETS
- Chapter 11: CURRENT LIABILITIES AND PAYROLL ACCOUNTING
- Chapter 12: ACCOUNTING FOR PARTNERSHIPS
- Title: Accounting Principles, Study Guide Volume I, 11th Edition
- Release date: February 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118342183