In this lesson, you’ll familiarize yourself with CSS and learn how to do the following:
• CSS (cascading style sheets) terms and terminology
• The difference between HTML and CSS formatting
• How the cascade, inheritance, descendant, and specificity theories affect how browsers apply CSS formatting
• How CSS can format objects
• New features and capabilities of CSS3
This lesson should take 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete. Before beginning, make sure you have copied the files for Lesson 3 to your hard drive as described in the “Getting Started” section at the beginning of the book. If you are starting from scratch ...
Get Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Classroom in a Book® now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.