In this lesson, you’ll familiarize yourself with CSS and learn how to do the following:
• CSS (cascading style sheets) terms and terminology
• The difference between HTML and CSS formatting
• How the cascade, inheritance, descendant, and specificity theories affect how browsers apply CSS formatting
• How CSS can format objects
• New features and capabilities of CSS3
This lesson should take 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete. Before beginning, make sure you have copied the files for Lesson 3 to your hard drive as described in the “Getting Started” section at the beginning of the book. If you are starting from scratch ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.