Get full access to Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Classroom in a Book® and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
In this lesson, you’ll work with cascading style sheets (CSS) in Dreamweaver and do the following:
• Manage CSS rules using the CSS Styles panel
• Learn about the theory and strategy of CSS rule design
• Create new CSS rules
• Create and apply custom CSS classes
• Create descendant selectors
• Create styles for page layout elements
• Move CSS rules to an external style sheet
• Create style sheets for print applications
This lesson will take about 2 hours to complete. Before beginning, make sure you have copied the files for Lesson 5 to your hard drive as described in the “Getting Started ...
Get Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Classroom in a Book® now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.