Get full access to Adobe Flex 4: Training from the Source, Volume 1 and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
This appendix contains the requirements and instructions for you to complete the exercises in this book. It covers the following:
• Minimum system requirements
• Software installation
• Importing projects
You must have a recent version of one of the following browsers installed:
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Netscape Navigator
• 2 GHz or faster processor
• 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
• Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista Ultimate or Enterprise (32 or 64 bit running in 32-bit mode), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit running in 32-bit mode)
• 1 GB of available hard ...
Get Adobe Flex 4: Training from the Source, Volume 1 now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.