8. Working with Color
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Set up color management.
• Determine output requirements.
• Add colors to the Swatches panel.
• Apply colors to objects and text.
• Create dashed strokes.
• Create and apply a gradient swatch.
• Adjust the direction of the gradient blend.
• Create and apply a tint.
• Create and apply a spot color.
This lesson will take about 1 hour to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer in a convenient location, as described in the “Getting Started ...