Whether you prefer to use menu commands and keyboard shortcuts or buttons and sliders, whether you use a single monitor or two—you can set up the flexible Lightroom workspace to suit the way you work. Customize each module individually so you always have your favorite tools and controls at hand, arranged just the way you like them.
To help familiarize you with the Lightroom workspace, this lesson will focus on the interface elements and skills that are common to all the workspace modules:
• Toggling between screen modes
• Showing and hiding panels and panel groups
• Collapsing or expanding panels
• Changing and customizing view modes
• Working with a second display ...