It’s a good policy to spend some time reviewing, sorting, and marking your newly imported images. A little time spent organizing and grouping photos at this stage will make it much easier to find exactly the images you want when you need them.
In this lesson you’ll become familiar with using a variety of viewing modes, tools, and techniques for reviewing your images and navigating through your Lightroom catalog:
• Working in the different Library module views
• Navigating through your catalog
• Using the Navigator panel
• Flagging rejects and deleting images
• Using the Quick Collection
• Applying the Filmstrip Source ...