7. Creating a Photo Book
Whether it’s produced for a client or as a professional portfolio, designed as a gift or as a way to preserve precious memories, a photo book makes a stylish way to share and showcase your images. The Book module makes it easy to design beautiful, sophisticated book layouts, and then publish them without leaving Lightroom.
In this lesson, you’ll learn the skills you need to create your own professional-looking photo book:
• Grouping the images for your photo book as a collection
• Modifying page layouts
• Specifying page numbering options
• Placing and arranging images in a layout
• Adding text to a book design
• Working with text cells and photo cells
• Using the Text Adjustment ...