Lesson 13. Working with Photoshop Elements
To use the methods described in the following exercises, you must have Photoshop Elements 4.0 or later installed on your system. In this lesson you will learn how to integrate Photoshop Elements with Premiere Elements, specifically, you will learn how to do the following:
• Use the Send To command in Photoshop to create slide shows in Premiere Elements.
• Drag photo images from Photoshop Elements into Premiere Elements.
• Paste images into Premiere Elements.
• Create a Photoshop file optimized for video.
• Edit a Photoshop image from Premiere Elements.
Viewing the completed movie before you start
To see what you’ll be creating, you can take a look at the completed movie.
1. Locate the Lesson13 folder ...