In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Choosing project settings
• Choosing video rendering and playback settings
• Choosing video and audio display settings
• Choosing capture format settings
• Creating scratch disks
• Using sequence presets
• Customizing sequence settings
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes.
Before you begin editing, you need to create a new project and choose some settings for your first sequence. If you’re not familiar with video and audio technology, all the options might be a little overwhelming. Luckily, Adobe Premiere Pro CC gives you easy shortcuts. Plus, ...