12. Acquiring and Editing Audio
Audio is critical to your video production, and Adobe Premiere Pro has the right complement of tools to take your audio editing to a higher level. It features industry-standard plug-ins, audio conforming, sample-specific editing, and multiple track types. To ensure the highest audio quality, select the right microphones for the job, turn to wireless audio if your budget allows, and use professional voice-over techniques.
Topics covered in this lesson:
• Connecting microphones to your computer
• Setting up a basic voice-recording area
• Voicing professional narrations
• Adobe Premiere Pro audio features
• Examining ...