No credit card required
• Exploring timesaving editing tools
• Slicing and moving clips
• Replacing a clip and replacing footage
• Closing gaps with Ripple Delete
• Using Sync Lock and Track Lock
• Creating sequence In and Out points
• Using subclips from the Source Monitor or a sequence
• Editing multicamera footage
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
It’s time to take a break from single-topic lessons and delve into some specialized editing tools and techniques. In this lesson, you’ll use editing tools that can save you a lot of time.
In this lesson, you’ll try three ...