4. Working with Pictures
In This Chapter
- Variations on Inserted Pictures
- PowerPoint as an Advanced Picture Editor
- Text That Follows a Picture Around
- Inserting Many Pictures at Once Using Photo Album
- Picture Manager: The Hidden Application
Pictures are one of the most commonly inserted objects in PowerPoint. Few people know that PowerPoint can actually manipulate the pictures after they have been inserted into a presentation. Let’s take a look at what you can do with pictures in PowerPoint.
Variations on Inserted Pictures
You’re undoubtedly familiar with the basics of pictures. You go to the Insert tab in the Illustrations group and click ...