12. Formatting Shapes, Text, and More
In This Chapter
- What Can I Format?
- Three Ways to Apply Formatting
- Impressive Fills
- Advanced Line Styles
- Brand New Effects
- Transparent Overlay
- Customize the Default Shape
- The Mysterious Paintbrush Icon (Format Painter)
- Using Repeat Can Save You Time
- Mastering Multiple Undo
- Change Shape
Now that we’ve shown you how to create excellent content, let’s journey into some tips on making it prettier.
When most people think Microsoft Office graphics, the first thing that comes to mind is Clip Art, WordArt, or something equally ugly and tacky. That obviously isn’t acceptable for your presentation, so often you’d spend hours deciphering Adobe Photoshop to perform a simple operation such as adding a soft shadow ...