“Oh, we don’t drink while we test.”
“Right, Larry, we drink because we test!”
Two directors of large testing groups reacting to my story about a group of testers at an Internet start-up who did testing work while drinking beer.
Chapter 2, Test Management, of the Advanced syllabus contains the following nine sections:
2. Test Management in Context
3. Risk-Based Testing and Other Approaches for Test Prioritization and Effort Allocation
4. Test Documentation and Other Work Products
5. Test Estimation
6. Defining and Using Test Metrics
7. Business Value of Testing
8. Distributed, Outsourced, and Insourced Testing
9. Managing the Application of Industry Standards
Recall of content ...