Get full access to Advances in Computed Tomography for Geomaterials: GeoX 2010 and 60K+ other titles, with a free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There are also live events, courses curated by job role, and more.
Table of Contents
Sand Deformation at the Grain Scale Quantified Through X-ray Imaging
2. Experimental setup, testing program and materials tested
3. Continuum and discrete volumetric digital image correlation
4. Selected results
Quantitative Description of Grain Contacts in a Locked Sand
2. Locked sand
3. Material and methods
4. Image analysis
5. Results and discussion
3D Characterization of Particle Interaction Using Synchrotron Microtomography
2. Materials and methods
3. Particle sliding and rotation during shear
Characterization of the Evolving Grain-Scale Structure in a Sand Deforming under Triaxial Compression
2. Experimental set-up and material
3. Data analysis: characterization of structural evolution
Visualization of Strain Localization and Microstructures in Soils during Deformation Using Microfocus X-ray CT
2. Microfocus x-ray CT
3. Visualization of strain localization in soil specimens
4. Microstructures in sand specimens
Determination of 3D Displacement Fields between X-ray Computed Tomography Images Using 3D Cross-Correlation
2. Cross-correlation technique for pure displacements
3. An interactive computer code to find 3D displacement fields
Get Advances in Computed Tomography for Geomaterials: GeoX 2010 now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.
Dive in for free with a 10-day trial of the O’Reilly learning platform—then explore all the other resources our members count on to build skills and solve problems every day.