Escaping the Software Factory

According to Michael Gale, author of The Digital Helix: Transforming Your Organization’s DNA to Thrive in the Digital Age, 84% of digital transformations fail.1 Trying to understand why the other 16% succeed, he found that success required a “fundamental shift in how people had to think about how they interact, how they collaborate and work, and if you don’t spend time changing people’s behaviors, you don’t spend time changing culture and how people make decisions, all of this falls flat.”2

Our way to make this fundamental ...

Get Agile Conversations now with O’Reilly online learning.

O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.