IMPLEMENTING AGILE: CREATING AN AGILE ENVIRONMENT
4.1 START WITH AN AGILE MINDSET
Managing a project using an agile approach requires that the project team adopt an agile mindset. The answers to the following questions will help to develop an implementation strategy:
- How can the project team act in an agile manner?
- What can the team deliver quickly and obtain early feedback to benefit the next delivery cycle?
- How can the team act in a transparent manner?
- What work can be avoided in order to focus on high-priority items?
- How can a servant-leadership approach benefit the achievement of the team's goals?
4.2 SERVANT LEADERSHIP EMPOWERS THE TEAM
Agile approaches emphasize servant leadership as a way to empower teams. Servant leadership is the ...