2. Android Market and App Business Issues
In this chapter you’ll be introduced to:
• Characteristics of great Android apps.
• User interface guidelines for designing your apps.
• Registering for Android Market.
• Submitting your apps to Android Market.
• Pricing your apps and the benefits of free vs. paid apps.
• In-app billing.
• Launching Android Market from within an app.
• Marketing and monetizing your apps.
• Other Android app stores.
• Other popular mobile and Internet app platforms to which you can port your apps.
• Android humor.