Get the latest tips, facts, and secrets that help you make the most of Aperture 3
Aperture offers a full range of tools to help serious photographers organize and manipulate images and manage workflow. This little guide is packed with hip tips, secrets, and shortcuts that help you get even more functionality from the software. Find out more than you ever knew about vignetting, RAW fine-tuning, Quick Preview mode, Command Editor, and using the integrated iPhoto Browser. Learn new ways to streamline your workflow, get tips on publishing albums online or as customized photo books, and take advantage of many more Genius techniques.
Designed for the Apple enthusiast, this handy, colorful guide is packed with ingenious and innovative tips for getting the most from Aperture 3, and the latest version 3.3
Offers advice on using the new streamlined interface, using advanced RAW image processing, and streamlining workflow with keyboard shortcuts
Shows how to maximize the effectiveness of vignetting, using Quick Preview mode and Command Editor, and working with the integrated iPhoto Browser
Provides helpful hints on creating web-based albums and print photo books
Aperture 3 Portable Genius, 2nd Edition gives you the professional tips and tricks that help you squeeze all the functionality from this cool software.
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: How Do I Get Started with Aperture?
- Chapter 2: How Do I Import Images?
- Chapter 3: What Methods Can I Use to See My Images?
- Chapter 4: How Can I Use Metadata to Organize and Find My Images?
- Chapter 5: How Do I Use Faces and Places to Categorize My Images?
- Chapter 6: What Tools Can I Use to Make My Images Better?
- Chapter 7: What Options Do I Have to Create a Physical Copy of My Photos?
- Chapter 8: How Can I Share My Images Digitally?
- Chapter 9: How Can I Use Aperture with My HDSLR's Video Files?
- Chapter 10: How Can Aperture Make My Workflow Smoother?
- Title: Aperture 3 Portable Genius, 2nd Edition
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118274293
You might also like
Managing the Transition to IFRS-Based Financial Reporting: A Practical Guide to Planning and Implementing a Transition to IFRS or National GAAP
The one-stop guide to transitioning to IFRS financial reporting The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) have …
Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects
An all-in-one resource on everything electronics-related! For almost 30 years, this book has been a classic …
iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C Portable Genius
Save yourself time, hassle, and confusion with this essential guide to the iPhone! The popularity of …
Financial Fraud Prevention and Detection: Governance and Effective Practices
Step-by-step guidance for board members and executives on preventing and detecting accounting fraud In the wake …