Get the latest tips, facts, and secrets that help you make the most of Aperture 3
Aperture offers a full range of tools to help serious photographers organize and manipulate images and manage workflow. This little guide is packed with hip tips, secrets, and shortcuts that help you get even more functionality from the software. Find out more than you ever knew about vignetting, RAW fine-tuning, Quick Preview mode, Command Editor, and using the integrated iPhoto Browser. Learn new ways to streamline your workflow, get tips on publishing albums online or as customized photo books, and take advantage of many more Genius techniques.
Designed for the Apple enthusiast, this handy, colorful guide is packed with ingenious and innovative tips for getting the most from Aperture 3, and the latest version 3.3
Offers advice on using the new streamlined interface, using advanced RAW image processing, and streamlining workflow with keyboard shortcuts
Shows how to maximize the effectiveness of vignetting, using Quick Preview mode and Command Editor, and working with the integrated iPhoto Browser
Provides helpful hints on creating web-based albums and print photo books
Aperture 3 Portable Genius, 2nd Edition gives you the professional tips and tricks that help you squeeze all the functionality from this cool software.
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: How Do I Get Started with Aperture?
- Chapter 2: How Do I Import Images?
- Chapter 3: What Methods Can I Use to See My Images?
- Chapter 4: How Can I Use Metadata to Organize and Find My Images?
- Chapter 5: How Do I Use Faces and Places to Categorize My Images?
- Chapter 6: What Tools Can I Use to Make My Images Better?
- Chapter 7: What Options Do I Have to Create a Physical Copy of My Photos?
- Chapter 8: How Can I Share My Images Digitally?
- Chapter 9: How Can I Use Aperture with My HDSLR's Video Files?
- Chapter 10: How Can Aperture Make My Workflow Smoother?
- Title: Aperture 3 Portable Genius, 2nd Edition
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118274293
You might also like
Apple Aperture 3
Aperture is a dedicated end-to-end workflow tool for photographers and this book guides the reader through …
Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 3, Second Edition
Updated for Aperture 3.4, this Apple-certified guide starts with the basics of image management and takes …
My iPhone for Seniors, 6th Edition
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do. Step-by-step instructions for the tasks …
Photos: A Take Control Crash Course
Updated December 11, 2017 Take control of your photo collection in Photos for High Sierra and …