Security Models for SCADA, ICS, and Smart Grid
Information in this chapter:
• NISTIR 7628 Smart Grid cyber security architecture
• EU M/490 and the SGCG reference architecture for the Smart Grid
• IEEE 2030-2011 Smart Grid power system, communication technology, and information technology reference diagrams
• ISA-62443: zones and conduits and Smart Grids
• Mapping security requirements to Smart Grid environments
• A simplified Smart Grid reference model
Many cyber security models exist, including several—such as those presented within NIST and ISA guidance documents—that are highly relevant to critical infrastructure. But what about the Smart Grid? The Smart Grid is a meta-system that is built via the interconnection of many smaller ...
Get Applied Cyber Security and the Smart Grid now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.