Glossary of Key Terms
- Acceptable use policies (AUPs)
Policies that define what actions are acceptable and which ones aren't.
- Access control lists (ACLs)
The lists of permissions that define which users or groups can access an object.
- Act of Congress
A statute or public law enacted by Congress.
The availability, integrity, and confidentiality properties that describe a secure object. Also referred to as confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA).
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
The organization that developed the SAS 70 standard.
- American National Standards Institute
A nonprofit accrediting organization that overseas the development of standards.
- Application performance monitoring
Software that can measure end-user ...