- Aho K, Derryberry D, Peterson T, Model selection for ecologists: the worldview of AIC and BIC. Ecology 2014, 95: In press.
- Akaike H. A new look at the statistical model identification. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 1974, 19:716–723.
- Allen DM. Mean square error of prediction as a criterion for selecting variables. Technometrics 1971, 13:469–475.
- Allen DM. The relationship between variable selection and data augmentation and a method for prediction. Technometrics 1974, 16:125–127.
- Annenberg Learner, Against All Odds: Inside Statistics, Unit 14: The Question of Causation. Available at: http://www.learner.org/courses/againstallodds/unitpages/index.html (ACCESSED NOVEMBER 7, 2013).
- Baldi B, Moore DS. The Practice of Statistics in the Life Sciences. W H Freeman, 2012.
- Bloomfield P. Fourier Analysis of Time Series, 2nd edn. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000.
- Box G, Jenkins G, Reinsel G. Time Series Analysis, 4th edn. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2008.
- Broemeling LD, Studies in the History of Probability and Statistics: Semmelweis and Childbed Fever. Available at: http://www.mdanderson.org/education-and-research/departments-programs-and-labs/departments-and-divisions/division-of-quantitative-sciences/research/biostats-utmdabtr00504.pdf (accessed September 15, 2013).
- Burnham K, Anderson D. Model Selection and Multimodel Inference, 2nd edn. New York: Springer, 2002.
- Cheney W, Kincaid D. Numerical Mathematics and Computing, 6th edn. Brooks/Cole, 2008. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.