You'll use a starting toolset to incorporate into your existing workflow, develop future projects, and reduce any dependency on graphics applications for simple projects. This book is an excellent resource for getting acquainted with creating and manipulating SVG content.
We live in an age where speed and simplicity are of the essence. Beginning SVG provides a perfect alternative when creating web-based projects that challenges the norm and encourages you to expand your resources and not resort to what “everyone else uses” (such as Illustrator). You'll discover that there is indeed a different way to achieve the same result. Stop thinking you must always resort to using graphics packages; there is always another way!
What You'll Learn
- Create powerful, optimized content that can be quickly and easily manipulated within the browser
- Get up to speed with SVG quickly, with minimal effort and maximum results
- See how easy it is to apply SVG content and effects, without the need for lots of additional tools.
Who This Book Is For
Website developers and agile development teams who are keen to learn how to add and manipulate SVG quickly.
Table of contents
- Front Matter
- Part I. Getting Started
- Part II. In More Detail
- Part III. Putting SVG to Use
- Back Matter
- Title: Beginning SVG: A Practical Introduction to SVG using Real-World Examples
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484237601
You might also like
TypeScript Quickly teaches you to exploit the benefits of types in browser-based and standalone applications. In …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …
Codeless Data Structures and Algorithms : Learn DSA Without Writing a Single Line of Code
In the era of self-taught developers and programmers, essential topics in the industry are frequently learned …