Off and Running
You are now ready to put what you have learned from this book into practice. Use this section as a review guide.
CHAPTER 1. PRIORITIZE YOUR TIME
- Everybody gets the same hours in a day: It’s really a matter of how you use them.
- Good time management brings benefits: Increased daily output, meeting career and financial goals, and better opportunities for success are all possible.
- Be more efficient with your time: Efficiency in the present will help you achieve what you want in the future.
- Prioritize according to your body clock: See when you are most efficient at making decisions or focusing on work and devote that time exclusively to those tasks.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself: Take big tasks and subdivide them into smaller tasks. ...