PREPARING AND DELIVERING PRESENTATIONS
“I am the most spontaneous speaker in the world because every word, every gesture, and every retort has been carefully rehearsed.”
George Bernard Shaw1
After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the difference between presentations, speeches, lectures, and talks.
- Formulate a strategy for giving a successful business presentation.
- Know about the various ways to collect and arrange information for presentations.
- Have a clear understanding of the various strategies to open and end a presentation.
- Understand the types of visual aids used in presentations and ways to enhance them.
- Handle nerves and stage fright.
- Enhance the vocal and visual appeal of potential presenters. ...