2. Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of Wealth of Nations, New York, N.Y.: Random House/Modern Library, 1937.
3. Milton, Friedman Capitalism and Freedom, Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 1962.
4. Milton Friedman, “The Social Responsibility of Business Is to Increase Its Profits”, New York Times Magazine, 13 September, 1970.
5. A. C. Fernando, cited in Business Ethics—An Indian Perspective, New Delhi, India: Pearson Education, 2009.
6. Harsh Shrivastava and Shankar Venkateswaran, The Business of Social Responsibility—The Why, Where and How of Social Responsibility of India, Bangalore, India: Books for Change, 2001.
7. Milton Friedman, ...