This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch - it's all up to you. But however you use it, you'll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead.
- Save time - it's quick and easy to read
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- Key leadership approach
- Step 1: Identify how you feel
- Step 2: Decide what, specifically, you do and don’t want
- Step 3: Acknowledge what the other person thinks and says
- Step 4: Stand your ground or negotiate
- Step 5: Use assertive body language
- Step 6: Use leadership qualities
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: How to be assertive
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292063034
You might also like
The Rules of Parenting, 3rd Edition
Over 32,000 copies sold. The golden principles and behaviours to guide you smoothly through the challenges …
The, Rules of Life, 4th Edition
With a stunning new look and with more new Rules than ever, get ready to experience …
The Psychology Book
How does memory work? Who is the "distractor" in your family? What was the "car crash" …
The Rules of People
A PERSONAL CODE FOR GETTING THE BEST FROM EVERYONE. We all know someone who is a …