This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch - it's all up to you. But however you use it, you'll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead.
- Save time - it's quick and easy to read
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- Key leadership approach
- Step 1: Identify how you feel
- Step 2: Decide what, specifically, you do and don’t want
- Step 3: Acknowledge what the other person thinks and says
- Step 4: Stand your ground or negotiate
- Step 5: Use assertive body language
- Step 6: Use leadership qualities
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: How to be assertive
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292063034
You might also like
Being assertive means that you are self-assured know what you want from life, are happy to …
Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition, 2nd Edition
The New York Times and Washington Post bestseller that changed the way millions communicate “[ Crucial …
How to be assertive in any situation
Be confident, self-assured and stand up for your right to be yourself. The ability to make …
Modeling Enterprise Architecture with TOGAF
Modeling Enterprise Architecture with TOGAF explains everything you need to know to effectively model enterprise architecture …