5. Control Statements: Part 2; Logical Operators
Who can control his fate?
The used key is always bright.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• The essentials of counter-controlled repetition.
• To use
while to execute statements in a program repeatedly.
• To implement multiple selection using the
switch selection statement.
continue alter the flow of control.
• To use the logical operators to form complex conditional expressions in control statements.
• To avoid the consequences of confusing the equality and assignment operators.