Chapter 17. Monitoring Cisco Unity Connection
This chapter explores reports and tools that help operate and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection (CUC).
Lab 17-1: Cisco Unity Connection Reports
This lab uses the following equipment:
• Cisco router
• Switch that supports voice VLANs
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Server or PC with VMware Workstation installed and a VM of CUCM
• Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) Server or PC with VMware Workstation installed and a VM of CUC
• Three or more IP Phones registered (desk phone or soft phone on PC or Windows VM)
• Lab configuration from Lab 13-3 ...