This chapter covers the following topics:
• Firewall Overview: This section provides an overview of protecting networks by establishing security domains and positioning firewalls to protect them.
• Firewall Techniques: This section describes various firewall and network security methods.
• Cisco ASA Features: This section covers the long list of security features that a Cisco ASA can provide.
• Selecting a Cisco ASA Model: This section presents an overview and specifications of each ASA model so that the appropriate device can be selected.
• Selecting ASA Licenses: Once an ASA model is selected to secure a network, it must be licensed to perform everything that is required. This section ...