Chapter 12. AnyConnect High Availability and Performance
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Overview of HA and Redundancy Methods: This section discusses why and how to deploy HA and redundancy.
• Deploying DTLS: This section reviews the operation of DTLS and its importance to delay- and drop-sensitive applications.
• Performance Assurance with QoS: This section reviews the operation of QoS and various ASA QoS technologies.
• AnyConnect Redundant Peering: This section discusses the procedure to enable redundant peering in the AnyConnect client for the purposes of automatic failover.
• Hardware-Based Failover with VPNs: This section reviews the hardware failover method available on the ASA device.
• Redundancy in the VPN Core: This ...