1.Which of the following is considered a passive reconnaissance action?
- Searching through the local paper
- Calling Human Resources
- Using the nmap -sT command
- Conducting a man-in-the-middle attack
- Setting up a rogue hot spot
2. Which encryption was selected by NIST as the principal method for providing confidentiality after the DES algorithm?
3. What tool is able to conduct a man-in-the-Middle Attack on an 802.3 environment?
- Cain & Abel
4. What is the difference between a traditional firewall and an IPS?
- Firewalls do not generate logs.
- IPS cannot drop packets.
- IPS does not follow rules.
- IPS can dissect packets.
5. Why is it important to scan your target ...