1. Which protocol is used for network management and can gather statistics and derive a current status from the node that it is operating on?
2. Which of the following is part of a DMZ but bridges access from organization to organization?
3. How many subnets can be provided using a /26 classless inter-domain routing (CIDR)?
4. In a Linux system, where is the password file stored?
5. What command can you use to switch to a different user in Linux?
6. What encryption algorithm is used within TLS?
7. Prior to deploying an anomaly-based detection ...