Refer to the following sections for information about these topics:
• 4-1: Using Security Contexts to Make Virtual Firewalls—Presents the configuration steps needed to make one physical firewall platform emulate multiple virtual firewalls.
• 4-2: Managing the Flash File System—Explains the types of images that are stored in nonvolatile firewall memory and how to work with them.
• 4-3: Managing Configuration Files—Presents the methods you can use to configure firewalls and manage their configuration files.
• 4-4: Automatic Updates with an Auto Update Server—Discusses a way to leverage a central server to update image and configuration files on multiple firewalls automatically.
• 4-5: Managing Administrative Sessions— ...