Refer to the following sections for information about these topics:
• 8-1: Firewall Failover Overview—Provides a concise reference of information about how Cisco firewall failover works.
• 8-2: Configuring Firewall Failover—Covers the steps needed to configure and use firewalls as a failover pair.
• 8-3: Firewall Failover Configuration Examples—Presents several complete examples of different types of failover configurations.
• 8-4: Managing Firewall Failover—Explains the commands you can use to verify failover operation and to manually intervene in the failover process.
• 8-5: Upgrading Firewalls in Failover Mode—Discusses a strategy for upgrading the operating system image on a failover ...