This chapter covers the following topics:
• System development life cycle: Covers development steps, including Initiate, Acquire/Develop, Implement, Operate/Maintain, and Dispose
• Software development life cycle: Describes the steps in the software development lifecycle, including Gather requirements, Design, Develop, Test/Validate, Release/Maintain, and Change Management/Configuration Management
• Software development security best practices: Includes a survey of industry approaches to ensuring best practices in securing software development
• Software development methods: Explains common software development methods and terms important to understanding their application
• Programming concepts: Discusses ...