To salespeople, time is literally money, and managing their territory and time well is critical to long-term success in relationship selling.
After reading this chapter, you should be able to:
- • Understand salespeople’s role in time and territory management.
- • Explain efficient time management tools for salespeople.
- • Discuss territory management techniques.
- • Describe the sales manager’s role in time and territory management.
- • Determine how salespeople should allocate their time.
- • Design an effective sales territory.
- • Measure sales territory performance.