There are multiple ways in Python to run other pieces of code outside of the currently executing program, i.e., run an operating system command or another Python script, or execute a file on disk or across the network. It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Some specific execution scenarios could include:
• Remain executing within our current script
• Create and manage a subprocess
• Execute an external command or program
• Execute a command that requires input
• Invoke a command across the ...