1. Thomas H. Davenport and Jeanne G. Harris, Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning (Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2007).
2. Stewart Taggart, âThe 20-Ton Packet,â Wired.com, October 1999, http://www.wired/archive/7.10/ports.html.
3. Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, âA Chronology of Data Breaches Reported Since the ChoicePoint Incident,â http://www.privacyrights.org/ar/ChronDataBreaches.htm.
4. Nicholas Carr, âIT Doesnât Matter,â Harvard Business Review, May 2003, 41â49.
5. Carr does not use this model. He calls the first phase âIT build-out,â although I prefer âcoherent IT infrastructure,â after Understanding Information, report by P-E Center for Management Research, Surrey, UK, ...
Get Data Driven: Profiting from Your Most Important Business Asset now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.